I have been an avid fan of X96's morning show "Radio From Hell" for quite a while. Well, once a week they have a feature of what they call "Thing's That Must Go". It's where they list things that just bug them and should stop. So in light to that, here is my list of things that must go.
1. Caller Tunes - why would I want to listen to whatever dumb music you want me to. I just want to hear a phone ring. That's it. Maybe I hate this so much because when I call some people for my job, I have to listen to their stupid gangsta rap song. Gay.
2. I was talking to a kid in class about sushi and recommended Sushi Ya as a great place to eat sushi. He told me, "Trust me, I'm Polynesian and I know what is good sushi and that is not good sushi." This kid has lived in Utah his whole life. What does being Polynesian have anything to do with taste. I would understand if he lived in Tonga but he didn't.
3. People on the phone in the bathroom - that totally bugs me. When you poppin' a squat, don't talk to anyone. Especially when the person you're on the phone with probably doesn't know you're dropping the kids off at the pool. Disgusting.
4. Slow people in the left lane - If you are in the left lane, you better be passing someone else. Or if you are in the left lane and someone else comes up from behind, get out of the way. Almost nothing bugs me more when I drive than slow people in the left lane. I should not have to pass on the right, as it is statistically more dangerous. I am thinking of making a sign to show as I pass that says "Slower traffic keep right."
5. Pop up ads that cover just part of the text. Like when you go to a website and they have an ad that blocks up part of the page and you have to find the x to close it. That must go.
So if you have any more suggestions of things that must go, post 'em.
4 comments:
I can't stand the solid lines in the car pool lane and that there isn't an exit before each exit...That must GO!!!
Gas prices, writers' strikes, bad parenting, Tea Leoni, the epilogue of the last Harry Potter book, Spider-Man 3, X-Men 3, North Dakota, West Virginia, MTV, school/public shootings, etc...
your facial hair for starters!!! just kidding, but i do think that trucks lifted super high can go and those stupid vinyl family people on the back of car windows must go.
People who think that because they have more than one person in the car think they have to drive in the car pool lane - - - even though they are traveling slower than the other 3 packed lanes!!! And the other thing ... carrying on a conversation by texting! I thought that went out with morse code.
Post a Comment