Tuesday, July 1, 2008

311 and Snoop Dogg in Concert!

So Monday night I went to my seventh 311 concert. And you know what? It is still just as fun as it has ever been. And this time around Snoop Dogg opened for them. I went with Kyle and my brother in law Corey. I was a little nervous as to the crowd that that might bring but I could not have been more surprised. It was probably 99.9% white fellers there. Probably his whitest crowd he has played for. It was cool just because it was Snoop Dogg, but i only knew one or two of his songs so he could have played half as long and I would have been satisfied. The real fun is when 311 took the stage.
That is not a picture of what you might think. It's a maple leaf. Snoop is from Canada.


This is us resting in between sets.



At one point in the show all the band members play the drum together. Definitely one of the coolest parts.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

you douche. i can't believe you forgot my birthday. i dig the new blog layout though..