This has been the film I've waited to see all year. After the previous Batman Begins ending hinting towards the Joker being in the next movie, I've been excited. Movies has been my thing so I've been following the details of this movie for a while and finally last night, at the midnight showing, I was finally treated for the movie-of-the-year/Best comic book movie ever. That's right, if you enjoyed Batman Begins or even Ironman, this is very much the superior movie.
It has a much darker tone. The Joker is the perfect villain because there is no cause for his terror. There is zero guilt for the things he does for people. Heath Ledger's performance is Oscar worthy.
Now some of you who read this only wait to watch movies when they come out on DVD. Don't wait for this one Sam. Go see it in theaters. A+
2 comments:
batman was sooooooooo gooooooooooood!!
Want to see a magic trick where I make a pen disappear?
Post a Comment