Pat's BBQ was voted by Salt Lake City Weekly this year for having the state's best ribs. So naturally, we tested it out. It's location is on some
back road where you would have never thought there would be a place to eat. When we first walked in, Rachel asked me if it was a bar. I said "no", but I didn't know. But it ended not being a bar. Shame. You walk clear in the back and there are a bunch of tables you just sit down at. There was a bluegrass band playing there which made the atmosphere fun. It was kind of just like a cool place to hang out with the guys drinking beer. But I had Mountain Dew. It was fun. I ordered a half rack of ribs and could only finish half of those. They were huge. And the way they cook them was awesome. They smoke them in
applewood for hours so it has a really good smokey flavor. It was probably the best ribs I've had in a while. Rachel ordered a pulled pork sandwich that she really enjoyed. The corn bread was the best I've ever had. This will
definitely the best BBQ place I've been to in Utah. (The best ever is
Rattlers in Cali)
155 W. Commonwealth, Salt Lake City
No comments:
Post a Comment