We've decided to add a new member of the family that is not a human. Meet Abbie. She is a
Canis lupus familiaris (dog) in the line of a German
Shepherd Heeler mix. She is 4 months old. I found the ad in the
KSL classifieds. It cost a
whopping $0. The lady saved her from being euthanized. So this afternoon we drove down to Beaver to pick her up. We love her. She is very much like our old dog Woody. Very calm and smart. But so far the cat hates her. We'll see how that works out.




2 comments:
aaaaaaahhhhh!!! i want to see this puppy!!! it's so cute!!
k, first of all I can't believe you say you can't leave town and then you do. second dogs and cats don't love eachother.
She is very cute though and I love german shepards.
third of all have a kid already!!!!
Holly
Post a Comment