Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our New Condo

So as most of you know, Rachel and I have bought a new condo that we are hoping to close tomorrow or the next day. To clear up some confusion, this condo is basically an apartment but a little bigger (one bedroom bigger) and everything is redone. But here are some photos I took.
This is the kitchen

This is the fridge.


Stove and microwave.


Sink and granite counter tops.



Part of the bathroom.

Master bedroom.

Dining Room

TV room.

Washer and dryer

Second bedroom/office

Anyway, it's nothing huge, but is a much better step-up for us for the next couple of years until we outgrow it.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice condo, does she come with it?? I think that extra room will be great for the new baby!!!!

from:I see you!!

Colby said...

No babies!

Anonymous said...

Your cabinets and counter tops look pretty. I'm excited for you, let us know if you need help moving.

Anonymous said...

I can help as well - It looks very nice.