Saturday, December 15, 2007

Movie Review : I AM LEGEND

Last night Rachel and I went to go see the new hit movie: I am Legend. It stars Will Smith. One thing that you first have to notice is that Will Smith does not make bad movies....with the exception of Wild Wild West. So I went to this movie with great expectations. I was not disappointed. I am Legend is a scary, on the verge of disturbing, movie about how a virus kills like 98% percent of the worlds population. The survivors all turned into these creepy zombie/vampire monsters that are vicious attacking creatures who cannot be out during the day because UV rays will kill them. So the story is Will Smith is immune to the virus and he's the last of the human world trying to find a cure for the virus. That is the extent of my spoilers. But this movie was very scary in my opinion. Rachel and I give it a B+, even though Rachel didn't like the movie because it was scary.
Final word: see the movie if you are in the mood for a good scare.

No comments: