I think it will be a girl all the way! Just my gut feeling! Congrats, can't wait for Hendrix to have a new friend.!!!!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations. I am going to vote boy...
Hallelujah for official announcement! Congratulations Colby and Rachel! I can't wait to meet the little guy come next February...
Yay!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
Congrats, that's so exciting I think you will have a boy, but I am the worst a guessing so it will probably be a girl. Are you guys coming up for fair days, we should get together if you are!!
It's a girl. That is all.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think it will be a girl all the way! Just my gut feeling! Congrats, can't wait for Hendrix to have a new friend.!!!!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations. I am going to vote boy...
Hallelujah for official announcement! Congratulations Colby and Rachel! I can't wait to meet the little guy come next February...
Yay!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
Congrats, that's so exciting I think you will have a boy, but I am the worst a guessing so it will probably be a girl. Are you guys coming up for fair days, we should get together if you are!!
It's a girl. That is all.
Post a Comment