Monday, July 12, 2010

Last Few Months

So it has been a while since I've posted last but we have been up to many things. I just didn't get the pictures until recently. So first off, here are some pictures of my Grandpa's funeral that was held in LA a month or so ago. It was kind of nice to get all the extended family together. Everyone is spread around so it doesn't happen very often. And I found out I have a step-uncle who I never knew existed. Bonus.
At the funeral.





So then in June, most of my family ran the Utah Valley Half Marathon. I didn't think I would ever do that, and I don't think I would do it again. Maybe some smaller runs. I mostly did it out of peer pressure. Good ole' peer pressure. Nothing bad came from peer pressure.
I'm sucking in all the air I can. My sister Holly is in front of me. Don't worry, I beat her at the end.

We got caught walking a little.

Rachel cheering me on at the finish line.




Then about a week ago, we went camping with my family up near Huntsville. It was a lot of fun.


We watched the July 4th firework show in Huntsville. I could live there one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby news. We are so excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling ok Rachel. We need to get together and do something soon.

Pearsons