
Last week my step mom Bonnie who lives in Virginia, got a timeshare in Sadona, AZ. My aunt Staci, sis Britt, and I drove down Tuesday and spent the week. Thanks Staci and Bonnie! It was a really fun trip. Sadona is beautiful. There are gorgeous red rocks and green forest trees. The weather was warm, which was perfect for sitting out by the sun. We also spent an entire day exploring the eclectic town and shopping. And what's a girls trip without the day spa? All in all, extremely relaxing. Woo for girl bonding!
3 comments:
Rachel, it sounds like you had a wonderful time. Girls don't have nearly as many girl trips as guys have guys trips...I'm looking forward to colorado...you are still coming right?
I'm so jealous! It looks beautiful there. I'm glad you were able to go on a girls only trip!
Did you bring home a guest like Bonnie did?
Post a Comment