Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Elk Hunt

So last weekend was the annual elk, or should I say, the annual family campout because we never get anything. So needless to say, this hunt was unsuccessful. Although Dad and Greg came close. It was pretty rainy so there wasn't a lot of hiking but I did get to enjoy a nice peaceful walk in the trees.
For the first couple of days, the wives of the family came up and camped. It was a great time and we have one big tent for everyone to sleep in. Good times.

Here is a bull moose we found.



Dad and Kyle sleeping by the fire.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

The fall foliage photos are fantastic! I'm glad you could get away

Dave said...

Colbert! How ya doin' roomie? I love the beard.

So...somehow two 311 songs always appear on my running mix. Love it.


You're the man--I just wanted to give a quick shoutout.