Sunday, November 25, 2007

Restaurant Reviews

Rachel and I usually like to eat out on a Friday or Saturday night. Often we go to the plain ole Chili's or Applebees's , but lately we've been trying new places to eat that we have never been to before. Well, the idea hit me that I should blog a review for the restaurants that we go to, so that others can read and maybe hit some great places to eat in Salt Lake. So, with that being said, if you have any suggestions for places you have heard of but never been, or places that you've been and really enjoyed (or hated), let me know and we will go by and give it a review. And also, they don't have to just be in Salt Lake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know how the roof at temple square is, to eat at. sam

Colby said...

Too expensive.

Anonymous said...

thats a good idea, how did you like bucca de bepo last weekend? Thanks for going with us that was fun.

as for your next review go to the aisan star i heard its good