This is our kitty Oreo. We've had her for about a month. She is pretty fun and full of energy. We are thinking of naming her Klutz. He is always falling off the counter and last night she burned some of her tail hair from a candle.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Glad to see that you finally update your blog. Oreo is quite cute I must say. HOLLY
I read about Lake Powell. When are you going to learn that you are to old, to show off. I've learned a while ago, that you just end up getting hurt. Anyway, the pictures are cute. Remmember that dogs rule and cats drule!! sam
6 comments:
Glad to see that you finally update your blog. Oreo is quite cute I must say.
HOLLY
Hey by the way we have a blog now it is
www.thechynowethfamily.blogspot.com
I read about Lake Powell. When are you going to learn that you are to old, to show off. I've learned a while ago, that you just end up getting hurt. Anyway, the pictures are cute. Remmember that dogs rule and cats drule!! sam
Come on and update the blog already. we want to see some more.
i think it is time to update already
update already
Post a Comment