But then this last weekend, we went with Rachel's family to the real Lake Powell which was really fun. I don't have any pictures as of yet, but there was this one cliff that I jumped off of that was about 40 feet ish, and I must have hit the water wrong but I may have busted my left ear drum. It's been giving me problems ever since. I can't seem to get my left ear adjusted to the altitude. It like when you go in an airplane but you can't pop your ears. It sucks and its quite bothersome. But I'll survive.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Weekend Fun
For the last couple of weekends, Rachel and I have been out and about to different lakes. Two weekends ago, we went to Red Fleet Reservoir. It is commonly called 'Little Lake Powell' due to the fact that it has a very similar landscape.


But then this last weekend, we went with Rachel's family to the real Lake Powell which was really fun. I don't have any pictures as of yet, but there was this one cliff that I jumped off of that was about 40 feet ish, and I must have hit the water wrong but I may have busted my left ear drum. It's been giving me problems ever since. I can't seem to get my left ear adjusted to the altitude. It like when you go in an airplane but you can't pop your ears. It sucks and its quite bothersome. But I'll survive.
But then this last weekend, we went with Rachel's family to the real Lake Powell which was really fun. I don't have any pictures as of yet, but there was this one cliff that I jumped off of that was about 40 feet ish, and I must have hit the water wrong but I may have busted my left ear drum. It's been giving me problems ever since. I can't seem to get my left ear adjusted to the altitude. It like when you go in an airplane but you can't pop your ears. It sucks and its quite bothersome. But I'll survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment