Thursday, August 11, 2011

Growing girl

Layla is getting so big! She is six months old! She sits by herself, rolls over (but really hates to be on her tummy still), and just loves to babble and talk to you. This is a really fun age. I especially love when she gets her tired giggle fits. So freaking funny. Oh yeah and she got her bottom two teeth the beginning of July. She still gets up once or twice a night to eat. I don't mind too much because she goes right back to sleep and let's face it...she needs the food. She's so tiny!

4 month pic. At her dr appt she was 11 lbs 1.5 oz (3%) 23 1/4 in (20%) and 50% for head

6 month pic. 13lbs 4.5oz (5%) 25 in (20%) and 70% for head. Has the Morrill head I guess.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

She is so cute and tiny! Just like her momma. I can't wait to actually meet her. Someday soon I hope.