Friday, July 15, 2011

Updates



Before I quit my job, one of my coworkers asked me what I was going to do with all my free time. I imagined days filled with cooking awesome dinners, learning new hobbies, getting my house and family organized. Yeah right. What free time? I am busy every day entertaining my little Layla bean. It is mostly so fun, but sometimes really frustrating (like when she is teething and doesn't sleep). I can't believe she is almost six months. Time going by so fast. Here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately. Summer is such a blast and so busy.





Family walk at Tanner park. Abbie's favorite off leash dog park. The water was really high and there were signs posted about dogs drowning, so she didn't get to swim that much. Layla is all covered up and napping on me.

With daddy swimming in the pool. Our wonderful friends have a heated pool and Layla could pretty much live in there.



We had a family outing at Liberty park




My sister Brittany got home from serving a mission in Texas



Britt and Layla in the same picture.



My dad was in town and couldn't get enough of little bean.


Bear Lake fun with family boating at the cabin. The water was very cold, so Layla and I just stayed on the boat.

We did swim in the hot tub later, don't worry, it wasn't actually hot yet.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

It looks like you are having a good summer so far! Layla is such a doll. I love her in her shades and hat.

Stephanie said...

Layla is super cute. Isn't amazing how much "free-time" you don't have staying at home. It's a lot of work, but I think it is so much better then what we were doing. :)

Terry said...

Being a stay at home mom is not easy! You are doing a great job. :) Love me some Layla bean!

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

Nice updates! glad to see that the hot tub works :)