Monday, April 11, 2011

2 Months

I'm a couple of weeks late posting this. Little Layla is now about 2 1/2 months old. Time is flying by! It's so strange because it feels like she's been a part of this family from the beginning. She is so sweet and brings such joy to Colby and me.

At 2 months Layla is smiling and cooing to everyone she meets. She HATES tummy time. She loves Baby Einstein. She is sleeping a stretch of about six hours at night. Hooray!! At her 2 month appt, the pediatrician was happy with her growth. She weighed 9 lbs 1.5 oz (the 10th percentile, up from the 5th when she was born). However, that weight was with a cloth diaper bum that probably added some serious ounces :). She was 22 in long. She's a tiny little ladybug, but happy and strong. One of these days I need to post a Layla fashion show. She has been gifted some seriously cute outfits. A little diva in the making.





3 comments:

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

I will attend the Layla Fashion Show! She is so sweet - I can't decide who she looks like though? Maybe a mix..

Jessie Moore said...

She is adorable!! I am so happy for you two!!

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

these are all so cute!