Colby and I are SO happy to announce the arrival of Layla Georgia Heaps born 1-22-11 at 2:07 am. She weighed 6 pounds 1 ounce and measured 20 inches. She is a small little bean and so precious! We are overjoyed and in awe of our sweet baby girl. Birth story and more pics to come.

Layla's first picture just moments after birth. This is when she had her long alien head.


7 comments:
She is so precious, and you look beautiful! Congratulations!
she is so cute. makes me want another one... or maybe i"ll just come and hold yours! Congrats!
Happy to see a clean-shaven Colby! that stash made me uncomfortable! I don't really like the highway patrol!!
I have a present for you! I will send it to work with Ty to give to Colby!
Enjoy the baby... hold her whenever you can and all the time! They grow fast and tell you to "be nice" before you know it!
Congrats you guys. She is a beautiful little babe. I look forward to seeing more pictures!
She is so sweet. I am so excited for you guys!!! Please let us know if you need anything!! Love ya!
Yea for baby Layla. I can't wait to meet her tonight!
Congrats guys! Enjoy her while she's little. Marianne is right, the little punks will be telling you what to do before long. We like the name too.
Congrats, she is beautiful!!
Post a Comment