Saturday, January 29, 2011

1 week


Layla is a week old. She is a tiny little thing. But she is doing great and even growing a chin roll :). She has had a busy week adjusting to life outside the womb. Many visitors have come to welcome our little mouse (affectionate nickname from Great Grandma). We are so lucky to have friends and family that love and support us.

At one week old Layla pretty much just eat sleep and poops. She also...


Likes to ride in the car.


Loves spending time with Daddy. She looks even smaller in his arms.

Keeps mommy up all night. See tired eyes.

Loves being wrapped up like a burrito with her hands by her face.

Took her first bath. So precious.


4 comments:

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

Her clothes are huge! They make her look even smaller. I love the car seat photo. I love Layla!

Jamie said...

She is so teensy and the sweetest little thing. You will get some sleep eventually, just hang in there for a few months!

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

Ohhh, she is so sweet. I am glad I got to meet her. Hopefully in a month or two you'll get more rest, if your lucky. Sleep is never the same, but it is worth it!

Chels and Zach said...

She is so sweet! Don't worry about doing anything but holding her and sleep when she sleeps! That is how I survived the first 6 weeks, after that Taylee started sleeping way better!