Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Colby!!



Colby is turning the big 26 on September 30th.  Happy birthday!  To celebrate he is going deer hunting for four days with his dad and brothers.  And then elk hunting the next weekend.  Is it bad if I hope he doesn't catch anything?  So give him his birthday wishes in the next couple of days before he goes off the grid!

Anyhoo, we celebrated his birthday early by going to the temple and then The Roof Restaurant for dinner.  It was the first time we'd ever been there.  It was awesome.  Incredible views and yummy yummy food.  Don't you just love birthdays?  I am sure grateful that Colby was born.  He is funny, smart, hard-working, and doesn't take anything too seriously.  In short he's a pretty amazing husband and in 20 short weeks I know that he will be a terrific dad, too!  



1 comment:

Trisha Reynolds said...

we missed you guys at the pasta party, but it looks like you had fun!