This past weekend, my family went down to Zions National Park and hiked the Subway. It is a 10 mile hike down a narrow canyon. Here are some of the pictures that I took. There will be more pictures to come as I gather them from others.
Rachel and I were there a day early and hike Emerald Pools.
This is a view from our camping site the morning of the hike.
This is the start of the hike that Rachel so pleasantly called "Hell hike".
The beginning of the decent towards the canyon.
The beginning of the Subway.
A boulder that was lodged during a flash flood. We had to swim in frigid water to continue on.
More of the Subway.
Look for many more pictures to come in the coming days.
1 comment:
What an awesome hike! I can't imagine how cold that water was!
Post a Comment