Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Facial Hair Fun!

So Rachel and I were people watching on Saturday, and we found a few characters with interesting facial hair. So we thought it would be funny to have me shave my face in some sort of funny way. So Sunday, I shaved my beard civil war style.

Then on Monday I limited it down the the handlebar mustache. There were many funny looks at work, but it was well worth it.

4 comments:

Jessie Moore said...

HA HA!! Colby that is hilarious! I am even more proud you went to work with it.

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

colby you have sunk to a new low, poor rachel.

Sam likes it and says you look like metalica

Chera Reese said...

I hope you went to church with the civil war one! Paul's jealous of your Wasatch golfing. That course looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I just threw up a little in my mouth.