Saturday, December 6, 2008

Festival of Trees and such!

Colby and I are both really lucky because neither of us have to work on Fridays. That means we get three late-night-date nights a week. Woot! So Thursday we went to the Festival of Trees. I've never been before so thought it would be fun and a good thing to give us Christmas spirit. It was kinda neat to see all of the crazy trees. We posted a couple pics of our favorites. We love the Jazz! Friday night we went to see the movie Australia and go to the Jazz game. We both loved Australia! They just don't make movies like this anymore. You should definitely see it. The Jazz game was also totally fun. They killed the Raptors. Colbs and I have a Jazz ticket package and this is our 3rd of 12 we get to go to this season. I'm pretty sure we're a lucky charm because the Jazz never lose the games we go to! Go Jazz!



1 comment:

Becky said...

That golf club tree is crazy. I really want to go see Australia!