
Well, I've been feeling a little guilty because Colby does all of the blogging and usually it's the wife that does it. So I'm going to try and post more.
This weekend Colby and I went to the BYU game. Colby has gone to practically all of the home games for a couple of years courtesy of his dad's season tickets. Thanks Steve! But, this was actually the first game I've ever been to with them so it was pretty exciting. I'm really more of a Jazz basketball kind of gal, but this season I've been getting into college football. Anyway, it was really fun. BYU held Wyoming scoreless. My favorite part was maybe the view though. I forgot how pretty Provo is!
This weekend Colby and I went to the BYU game. Colby has gone to practically all of the home games for a couple of years courtesy of his dad's season tickets. Thanks Steve! But, this was actually the first game I've ever been to with them so it was pretty exciting. I'm really more of a Jazz basketball kind of gal, but this season I've been getting into college football. Anyway, it was really fun. BYU held Wyoming scoreless. My favorite part was maybe the view though. I forgot how pretty Provo is!
2 comments:
I completely agree with you about the view. I kept looking at the mountains instead of the field when we went last. The Doman in-laws are completely BYU obsessed and it's been rubbing off on me.
I'm glad that you're blogging. I love it and enjoy doing it as often as I can. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my sidebar, but let me know if you do! I'll be keeping in touch!
Rachel, when you guys have kids, hopefully you have a boy or two in the mix because you would be such a sporty fun mom.
Post a Comment