This last weekend Rachel and I went and saw The Incredible Hulk. It seems like the super-hero industry is realizing what it takes to make a good movie, because the last two that I've seen has been fantastic (Ironman and Incredible Hulk). First off, their was a lot of speculation of this movie because the first Hulk that came out in 2003 was disastrous. In fact, the slim movies I actually turned off before it was over was Daredevil and Hulk. Now this version of Hulk is similar to what Batman Begins did to the Batman movies. This Hulk is a restart of the franchise. It starts off fast. Bruce Banner transforms into Hulk within the first 5 minutes. And throughout the entire movie there really wasn't any slow boring parts. The acting was fantastic. I have always been a fan of Edward Norton and he did a stellar job. And because my mind is wandering I'll finish the review. The final fight scene is awesome. And overall if Ironman was a 10, The Incredible Hulk is a 9. Go see it.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Movie Review: The Incredible Hulk
This last weekend Rachel and I went and saw The Incredible Hulk. It seems like the super-hero industry is realizing what it takes to make a good movie, because the last two that I've seen has been fantastic (Ironman and Incredible Hulk). First off, their was a lot of speculation of this movie because the first Hulk that came out in 2003 was disastrous. In fact, the slim movies I actually turned off before it was over was Daredevil and Hulk. Now this version of Hulk is similar to what Batman Begins did to the Batman movies. This Hulk is a restart of the franchise. It starts off fast. Bruce Banner transforms into Hulk within the first 5 minutes. And throughout the entire movie there really wasn't any slow boring parts. The acting was fantastic. I have always been a fan of Edward Norton and he did a stellar job. And because my mind is wandering I'll finish the review. The final fight scene is awesome. And overall if Ironman was a 10, The Incredible Hulk is a 9. Go see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment