Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Movie Review : AUGUST RUSH

We rented the movie August Rush. It stars Freddie Highmore (who was in Charlie and the Chocolate factory). It basically revolves around this boy who is an orphan hoping his parents find him. He is an extremely gifted musician, which helps him in his quest. Robin Williams has a minor role, and does well with it. I thought the soundtrack was really good. It's a feel good movie with great acting. I wanted "more" from the ending. But that's my only beef. It is rated PG for some thematic elements, mild violence and language. I give this movie a B.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaking finally you update your blog, we'll have to rent that movie. I must say gone baby gone was a disturbing show.
I like your new blog look
Holly

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you back in business. The blog looks nice. Never heard of the movie. By the way - your profile lists you as married but living with friends in Provo?? At least you keep em guessing. Teach mom how to do all of this!

Brittany said...

i loved gone baby gone! did you see it?

El Gran Miguelito said...

I heard mixed things about the movie so I haven't seen it. Did you get a chance to see Juno?

El Gran Miguelito said...

I'm doing okay. Hop online sometime and I will give you a run down.