Wednesday, January 24, 2007

English Frustrations

Ok. I really don't enjoy English 2010. Maybe it's just my professor. Or maybe its my long history of not doing well in that class. Or most likely, I am a procrastinator. Last night I stayed up til 3:30 in the morning writing a paper. It was due this morning. My class starts at 7. I slept a little late and got up at 6:30. So I had a solid 20 minutes to get ready for school and the day which I miraculously accomplished. I hurried to school and rushed inside right at 7 and looked at my classroom and there was nobody inside. The lights were off. I just happened to not go the previous time so they possibly made an announcement that either class was cancelled or they were having it in a different classroom. Either way, I slept only 3 hours for nothing. NOTHING. I didn't have to work til 9 so I walked to a couch in the hall and fell asleep for an additional hour and a half. What a wasted effort. Sheesh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't for nothing, read my blog for the reason why.